During the 6th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing, held from 22 to 24 of October 2021 in Nanjing, China, Meizhu Li obtained the Best Presentation Award in online session 11: Image Classification. She received this award for her work titled “The impact of non-uniform label noise on the classification of hyperspectral images”.
Meizhu Li receives Best Presentation Award at ICSIP 2021
- Meizhu Li receives Best Presentation Award at ICSIP 2019
- David Hestenes Prize for outstanding research on “Hypercomplex algebras for dictionary learning
- Ghent University spin-off Smartivize launches an innovative shopper analytics solution based on computer vision and AI
- SAS Imageens has signed a licensing agreement with Ghent-University IPI
- MIT Technology Review named Vincent Spruyt one of the best inovators under 35 in Europe!